EA FC 24 All Leagues and Clubs in FIFA 24
By Shaun Grech | updated On Sep 6, 2023, 2:27 PM UTC
EA FC 24 is EA’s rebranded FIFA game and this year’s iteration of their famed football simulator. This time around the game is coming with a more extensive list of clubs and leagues than ever before. Set to be released in late September the game will feature an array of teams from around the world, allowing players to experience the excitement of international football. So far, it’s confirmed that the game will feature 17 leagues with full partnerships for each club and another 18 with partial licenses. As expected the big five leagues all retain their licenses:
All the Leagues in the New FIFA 24 (FC 24)
Premier League (England):
- No surprise that the world’s most popular league is back in full force with licenses for every team and all of our favorite footballing icons returning to the digital pitch
- Teams: All 20 Premier League teams, including fan favorites such as Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arsenal.
La Liga (Spain):
- Teams: All 20 La Liga teams, including FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, and Sevilla.
- Teams: All 18 Bundesliga teams, including Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, RB Leipzig, and Borussia Monchengladbach.
Serie A (Italy):
- Teams: All 20 Serie A teams, including Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan, and Napoli.
Ligue 1 (France):
- Teams: All 20 Ligue 1 teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Lyon, Marseille, and AS Monaco.
And here’s a snapshot of all the other confirmed leagues coming to EA FC 24:
- Championship (England--Male)
- League One (England--Male)
- League Two (England--Male)
- Liga (Germany--Male)
- La Liga Smartbank (Spain--Male)
- Ligue 2 (France--Male)
- Serie B (Italy--Male)
- MLS (USA--Male)
- SPFL (Scotland--Male)
- Eredivisie (Netherlands--Male)
- Liga Portugal (Portugal--Male)
- SSE Airtricity League (Ireland--Male)
- K League (Korea--Male)
- K League 2 (Korea--Male)
- A-League (Australia--Male)
- Allsvenskan (Sweden--Male)
- Eliteserien (Norway--Male)
- Super Lig (Turkey--Male)
- Ekstraklasa (Poland--Male)
- Superliga Argentina (Argentina--Male)
- Belgian Pro League (Belgium--Male)
- Saudi Pro League (Saudi Arabia--Male)
- Suisse Super League (Switzerland--Male)
- Superliga Romania (Romania--Male)
- Chinese Super League (China--Male)
- WSL (England--Female)
- NWSL (USA--Female)
- Liga F (Spain--Female)
- Frauen-Bundesliga (Germany--Female)
- D1 Arkema (France--Female)
Featured Tournaments in EA FC 24
Furthermore, within EA Sports FC 24, players can expect a range of licensed football tournaments. Throughout the years, the FIFA series has established significant collaborations, including the long-standing partnership with the UEFA Champions League, which will continue to be a prominent feature in EA FC 24.
Returning to the scene are the Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana, representing South American football. Additionally, the recently acquired Women’s Champions League will make its debut appearance in EA Sports FC 24.
Below is a comprehensive list of the officially licensed tournaments that players can engage in within the realm of EA Sports FC 24:
- Women’s Champions League
- Champions League
- Europa League
- Europa Conference League
- CONMEBOL Libertadores
- CONMEBOL Sudamericana
Women are Coming to Ultimate Team in FIFA 24
One of the significant additions to EA FC 24 this year is the inclusion of female players in Ultimate Team. Players will now have the option to build mixed teams and truly bring their dream teams to life with a new level of choice and individuality. Gone are the days where everyone fields the same 3 players in their starting lineup. This change is going to ensure a greater deal of variety when it comes to the squads you’ll be facing online and we see that as a huge plus.
Additionally, female Icons are also coming to EA FC 24. This doesn’t just mean a greater Icons library but it’s also a chance for players to learn a thing or two about the history of female football and become familiar with the pioneers that have led the charge in pushing the sport to become what it is today.
Ultimately, the addition of women into Ultimate Team is a well overdue change to the tired and dull formula of EA’s flagship FUT mode. Not only does this welcomed change give players greater freedom when building their ultimate football fantasy but it also provides us with a chance to learn about the history of female football and the heroes of its game.
Rest of the World
We expect EA FC 24 will also feature the standard “Rest of the World” category which will include a variety of international and lower-tier leagues from different regions. This will give players the chance to experience diverse football cultures and experiment with teams that they are not used to watching on their screens.
While this list provides a general overview of the leagues available in EA FC 24, it's important to note that the game also features a selection of international teams, women's national teams, and other gameplay modes such as Ultimate Team and Clubs where players can customize their football experience. The game's expansive roster of leagues and clubs aims to provide players with the most comprehensive and immersive football gaming experience to date.